Friday, September 05, 2008


Seafood
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527
Today the best I could do was cater to her cravings as best I could. Lunch consisted of sushi (the cooked variety of course) and seaweed salad. Since El LOVES seafood we had discussed earlier a treat of lobster, but instead of the typical selections I decided to do up some mussels in a white wine and garlic broth. I don't care for mussels myself, but damn these were pretty tasty. The spread was simple, but ample enough to satisfy.

Featured here: Steamed lobsters served with garlic butter, American Mussels in a seafood broth with white wine, garlic, cracked black pepper, fresh ginger, onions and butter; fresh corn on the cob served with ripe baby toes.

1 comment:

Gina Caraviello said...

Man, you got my mouth watering for some Eric-inspired seafood!