Friday, September 26, 2008

Once we had her room set and the lights dimmed Isa picked out a few stuffed toys, a book, her water bottle and her beloved Bunny and said,"night night!" Cute. I took a few snaps to commemorate this moment. The novelty wore off quickly and she made her way back to the routine of camping out with mom and dad in their bed until she fell asleep. By about 1am I picked her up and put her to bed. Of course, I knew at some point she would roll off the bed, get upset and want to come to our room again so I left a few lamps on along the way and left our bedroom door a crack open. Sure enough by 4:30am she rolled off the bed, cried a little, walked over to our room and climbed into bed. No problem. She's back in her bed again now and here I am at 5:30am doing what I do. Patience is a virtue - she'll get there.


** SPECIAL UPDATE 5:51am**

Everyone is awake again and back in our bed. Oy.

No comments: