Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cat Nap


Cat Nap
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527
A rare moment presented itself this afternoon. The house is perfectly quiet. Mom was asleep after a long night caring for Nicholas and me taking care of Isa who awoke in the middle of the night crying. We all didn't get much sleep. Anthony Bourdain was on Food Network. I looked across the couch to see El napping while the kids were all cuddled around her. Must be nice to be the source of comfort. I couldn't help but to take a few snaps of them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i HAVE to have this one. can you please print out a 5x7??? i will even pay you for it ;)

Lek said...

I know I know- I anticipated this and had 5"x7"'s made for you...

XOsunnydaysXO said...

me too!! loving this...you guys are beautiful...xxoo