Sunday, September 14, 2008

I Had It Coming...

I've got a filthy mouth I admit. For as long as I can remember I've dropped all kinds of tasty expletives like it was going out of style and living in Orlando with shit AWFUL drivers hasn't helped me curb the habit. Ever since Isa was born El and my younger sister, Cherilyn, has warned me about my mouth and it finally bit me in the ass.

Sitting at dinner with El and Isa I let out a "oh shit!" while doing something. Isa immediately repeated it and me and El looked at each other surprised. Well more like El giving me the "I told you" look. For the last two days Isa would arbitrarily drop it. Oops. My bad. Luckily I haven't heard her say it today. I hope she forgot it cos I'll certainly remember from now on.

Shit.

2 comments:

ha1ku said...

Whenever you curse, Eleanor should say "Bad, Erick!" and put you in timeout. That way the kiddo will get the hint.

XOsunnydaysXO said...

...or just use a water spray bottle on you...