Monday, September 01, 2008


Nicholas Gregorio
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527
The frustration finally got to me some last night with her last blow up at 7:30 and I was forced to spank her and send her to bed crying. She fell asleep that way. I felt awful and had to chill in another part of the house to decompress a little. A couple hours later I decided to wake her up for some dinner and a bath. At first she seemed ok (just a little hazy - you know how toddlers are when they first wake up), but then she actually remembered she was mad at me and slapped me before going into another crying rage. Haha! Wow! Sad and cute at the same time. I did what I could to console her and managed to bathe her despite her refusals. After she was refreshed and dressed for bed she asked for juice which sealed the deal. A firm hug and kiss from her and we were friends again. She even stayed with me watching TV the rest of the night and fell asleep in my arms. Kids are forgiving like that. It's hard to get upset too long with a little girl like that.

No comments: