Thursday, July 06, 2006

You Guys Ready For A "Three Hour Tour"? Lemme Finish This Beer First...


It's Miller Time
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
I wanted a motorcycle. El said "get yourself a larger life insurance policy and a coffin first."

Then I threatened to trade in the Acura MDX for a more gas conservative car ("even a Mercedes if you like" trying to bribe her a little). "You better not!" she hit back.

Well I want SOMETHING for fun. So we settled on a boat. Nothing new, although she tempted me with a brand new 20-footer. Nah nah. We need training wheels so we headed out to Port Richey north of Tampa to see a guy about a horse.

Anthony at Antoinetti Marine set me up with a 19' 2001 Pro Sports Center Console with a Johnson 150 Oceanrunner. Dinged a little, but the sea trial the next weekend with Paul proved satisfying. I was able to haggle him down $500 from his asking price which sealed the deal. $300 for a Coast Guard Kit and a few necessities got me started.

Fourth of July we were heading to Cocoa Beach for the Fourth of July...

No comments: