Thursday, July 06, 2006


Mahi Mahi
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
Great ending to Memorial Weekend. Got to finally do
some real deep sea fishing. I've got new love for
South Carolina. Too bad we never did this earlier. It
would've made me appreciate SC a little more while I
was there. Then again when I did live here I was
significantly poorer and would've never been able to
afford deep sea fishing. The whole trip was awesome
overall.

I guess I need to really see what's available with
fishing since we live in Orlando. Gulf of Mexico
should have great fishing, too, although Kevin doesn't
consider Grouper, Snapper and Sea Bass all that
challenging. Oh well. It's still good eats.

After this it was the drive back home once we slept in
a little Monday morning. Ate breakfast with El's
parents and then headed over to my parents where WE
HAD TO EAT AGAIN. Big shocker. Afterward we made a
quick trip to Northwoods to say hello (and goodbye) to
Steve and Carla and the two boys.

The drive itself wasn't bad and it was great to be
home before the sun went down completely and we could
decompress a litttle. Too bad it's back to work tomorrow.

No comments: