Thursday, July 06, 2006


A_closeup_of_the_Mahi_Mahi
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
Afterwards we made a quick run to the Isle of Palms to
breathe in some of the salty beach air. It's amazing
how Charleston has grown from a small port city into a
heavily visited tourist town. They even tore down the
Pealman-Silas bridge to Mount Pleasant (seen in Die
Hard 3 posing as a NY bridge) and constructed a
beautiful suspension bridge like Savannah's.

By 10:00pm I had to finish my errands for me, Kevin
and Steve's deep sea fishing trip the next morning. By
4am I was out of the house to meet the guys and gear
up the boat. I actually ran into an old friend, Jeremy
Espiritu, who was also getting ready to go out, too.
Apparently he started up his own Fishing Charter
Service. Congrats man!

No comments: