Friday, July 14, 2006

Not for you dial-up folks...

* JUST UPDATED*

Randal was kind enough to hook me up with a newly reedited version on both of the videos with additional bonus footage and director's cut! Thanks Randal...

Here's a longer version minus the sound - not recommended for you people behind the times and using DIAL-UP. I don't know Final Cut Pro so I had to jerry rig Randal's DVD and save it without the nice musica. But still here's a nice LONG version. Enjoy!



I'm still amazed at the whole 4D process. Seeing her feet, her hands, sucking her thumb, the back of her head and ears. it's very overwhelming that by Christmas El and I will have a little girl. Although I'm a little nervous about details like daycare, MONEY, work/sleep hours I'm still very excited to see what she will look like and who she will become. There's a little person in El! Good job Mommy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Viva YouTube and technology!