Wednesday, September 13, 2006

That Damn Flickr.

Why mess with a good thing? When I first subscribed to Flickr we were in Japan and I needed a site that I could blog to and link to our photos quickly. Since that time (2004 I think) they have tried to "improve" the site. Now I constantly run into issues of my photos/blogs failing to upload properly. So freaking frustrating. I've emailed them and even spoken to them on the phone a few times and ended up having to rig it myself to get the damn thing to work. Thanks alot. Something I should consider before I resubscribe to their services. It's the only reason why my blogger hasn't been updated as frequently as it used to. Today I decided to bang out my journal and photos as quick as I could. It wasn't a walk in the park. I noticed it back on Memorial Weekend in May of this year. That's five months ago and still no fix. So again I ask...why mess up a good thing?

No comments: