Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Happy Anniversary


The Posse
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
It just so happened that our anniversary weekend was also the same weekend as El's baby shower. To take advantage of it we made plans with a few of our closest friends to have dinner downtown at T-Bonz and then Kaminsky's for some coffee and dessert.

So glad we had some time to be together and share some laughs. I really do miss being in Charleston, as I'm sure El does, too. Sure we have friends in Orlando, but it's not the same as these fine folk.

As a little anniversary gift to El I surprised her with her own iPod Nano preloaded with some of her music and a photo music video of pictures captured on our trips from the last 5 years or so. Her gift to me was a much needed new wedding band. My platinum one had seen better days and I really wanted a thicker band. I love what she found for me. It's exactly what I wanted. Thanks, El!

No comments: