Friday, September 22, 2006

Angela's Adios!


Angela's Leaving
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
Welp another great co-werk has flown the coop. Angela Wheaten, the Director for Affiliate Marketing has decided to jump ship. Her husband took a promotion with GE Healthcare and are moving to the fine state of WISCONSIN. Seems lately alot of people have been making the transition. I'm going to miss working with her - she was one of the best in-house clients I've had the pleasure of designing things for in my 6+ year stay here. Always on time and thorough with her creative briefs she made my job that much easier. She was always sensitive to Print and New Media's endless project list and made sure we had ample time to concept things. I think some of my best stuff went to her department. It's pretty big shoes to fill there. Good luck, Angela! You'll be missed!

No comments: