Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Taking The New Glider For A Test Drive


New Glider
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
El's new glider came in last night from DHL. Not to start blogging really mundane things to all of you, but we were stoked. Despite being tired from the previous night's late night projects I was determined to get this last piece of furniture in the house and assembled.

20 minutes later and it was a done deal. El took it for a test drive and loved it. Everything is coming together now and I can start refocusing on my other projects: freelance work, landscaping, reorganizing and painting the garage floor, storing the rest of my "put away" things, organizing my digital files off the iMac I want to sell and finally...the damn yard...again.

Glad you like it, El. I guess the new sectional has direct competition for your favorite place to pass out now.

No comments: