Wednesday, March 29, 2006


Reunion
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
By 4pm we were running back to our hotel to meet up with my Uncle Ernie who had a drink with us. Before long my long lost Uncle Bong, whom I haven't seen since I was 9 or so, swung by with his wife, Baby, and two boys, Laurence and Andrew, as well. An hour later we were meeting up with Auntie Lani and the cousins, Marissa and Melanie, for dinner at LAmann, a neat Vietnamese restaurant.
Food was served family style where we sampled Sea Bass, Pork Chops, Beef Tenderloin, Egg Rolls, Pad Thai and Basil Chicken and Shrimp. Tasty. After a couple of hours of chatting Uncle Ernie took us for a drive around town to show us the city. New York is HUGE and there's so much to see here. El is napping before we make our way out again (it's now 9pm) and I wanna plan out tomorrow's excursions. Probably Staten Island, Chinatown, Seaport and possibly St. Patrick's Cathedral. In the evening, I have part one of El's birthday surprise lined up.

No comments: