Wednesday, March 29, 2006


Broadway
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
We spent some more time wandering around the city and shopping in various trinket shops and H&M (a clothing store for men and women that was really inexpensive) - great stuff, but not catered for the shorter asian persuasion. I really wanted to get a nice blue pinstripe suit (only $250!) but they didn't have one that was ju-u-u-ust right. I'm sure we'll run into another again.

I also realized that I left my spare Nikon battery and CHARGER in Orlando tonight. Shit! The middle eastern electronic shopkeepers are characters. They try to pass off the cheap ass replacement chargers as great equipment, but the common sense in me told me that I was getting ripped off at $129. Horseshit. That kind of charger would only run like $20 outside of New York. Funny how as I was walking away after telling one guy that I could haggle a better price down the street for $60 he went down mysteriously to $40 from the $129 in not even two minutes time. Makes me wonder if the damn thing even worked.

No comments: