Saturday, December 06, 2008


sushi buffet
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527
After his meal we took off to Kyojin, a killer Japanese buffet place that got outstanding reviews. As most of my friends know I'm not really a buffet all-you-can-eat place kind of guy. Not a real huge fan of the sneeze guard and/or Hep C, but this place deserved its high praises. Fresh made sushi, seafood spread, soups, and even a grill (although I wasn't a fan of the hibachi area) looked promising.

Too bad I didn't really get to taste it. I was too busy keeping a restless Nicholas from crying and a rambunctious Isa from climbing over other chairs and spilling food everydamnwhere. El and I tried to switch off to eat, but in the end I just wanted to get the hell out of there. Once at the hotel I just wanted to sleep.

No comments: