Sunday, December 07, 2008


Kids' Tree
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527
As traditional in our house, I wanted to pick up a live Christmas tree and get it decorated before the weekend got away from us. Luckily the week before I pulled down the prelit white one and El was able to decorate it. Saturday after a long afternoon at IKEA with the family we dropped everyone off the house to rest and watch the two kids.

El and I pitstopped at Ashley Furniture to show her my Christmas present to her...a new Master Suite. Good thing I did cos she wasn't necessarily crazy about what I thought she'd like. Instead we spent a couple of hours there so she could pick one more to her taste. Before we left it was done. Delivery on December 20th! We even scored a kickass Simmons Beautyrest Posturepedic Natural Latex Springless King Mattress. Say THAT in one breath.

No comments: