Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Toof Front Teef


Wow! Another milestone...Isa's first two teeth are starting to come in. AND THEY'RE SHARP - I found out the hard way when she stuck my hand in her mouth. I was in denial the first week they started to bud. El insisted that that was what it was. I didn't want to rush into it (maybe I don't want to believe that my little baby girl was growing up). I didn't think she could look any cuter, but now I think she's been getting cuter and cuter everyday. She definitely looks "longer" and her hair is full and curly. Come Lalaine's wedding I think she may even steal the show.

Sometimes at work I think about and miss her. I get home and the first thing on my mind is to kiss the two girls. Her crazy, big grin makes me laugh.

Another milestone, that again I was in denial about, was her first words. Now I don't know if it's just her making sounds, but I distinctly heard her say "mama" while I was holding her. That sucks. It should've been "Father Dearest"...

No comments: