Friday, September 23, 2005


DSCN9234
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
But surprise, surprise it was quite a nice way to start our trip. A cat nap and two showers later we were dressed and ready to have lunch and see the Royal Palace a few blocks down, but JEN AND RYAN WANTED TO SLEEP. One more hour and we'll wake them again to head out and make the most of our first day in Espana.

It's pretty nice outside. The air is definitely cooler with a slight breeze, not humid like Orlando. I'm up for a walk around the city before we meet up with our travel group for a welcome dinner at the hotel restaurant and drinks. Later on Maria Teresa, our guide, will take us on a "Illuminated Walking Tour" of Madrid at night. I can't wait...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOT SPAM?

Hey E! it's a very expensive trip for napping. Just kidding Jen! I love the pics. One of my co-workers' son is getting married there in November '05.

Kristie and I might visit that place in the near future.

I'm glad you all had fun!
C

Anonymous said...

Yeah the running joke all trip long was Jen ALWAY SLEEPING no matter where we were. It WAS an expensive nap. Hope to see you guys soon.

Lek