Wednesday, September 28, 2005


Dinner at Plaza Mayor
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
It was too late to go shopping (most stores close at 8pm), although the weather has been cool during the evenings. We ate at one of the bistros. The food was ok, although the prices were outrageous. Tapas for for including a beer and Sangria costed us 92 Euros (or about 100 US). The food included a green salad, seafood salad, calamari (kinda crappy), clams in a broth and chorizo with bread. It was here that I ended up wanting to kick our waiters ass.

What the hell is with the Spanish wanting to take advantage of visitors??? He tried adding items to our bill and then acting like he didn't understand what I was saying. I made him go back and fix it, although I doubt he actually did and stiffed his ass in return. Afterwards we made our way over to another cerveceria for some ice cream and coffees. At least here the staff and prices were much better and we could do some people watching. I gotta admit that the Spanish women are hot. I've always been a sucker for chicks with olive skin and long dark hair,

Time for bed...

No comments: