Friday, September 23, 2005

Anniversary Trip To Espana!


DSCN9227
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
DAY 1

We were up fairly early in Orlando so we could finish up any loose ends. By 12:30pm Thursday we were on our way to OIA where we boarded our first flight to ATL to meet up with Jen and Ryan. By 5ish we were at our next gate and ready to jump onto the flight to Madrid. I was pretty wired the whole way and couldn't go to sleep til about 10pm our time (5am their time I think). Some a$$hole two rows back kept yapping out loud all night while everyone tried to sleep. By 730am I couldn't take it anymore and decided to wake up and to read some magazines and get refreshed before the mad rush to use the bathrooms. By 930am we landed in Madrid finally. The whole trip was pretty on time and relaxed - what I needed. Oh and that's not me and El, by the way, but Jen and Ryan!

No comments: