Sunday, October 12, 2008


lola
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527
I was certainly glad tho that for awhile she was able to spend time with her grandkids and see Nicholas grow up some as she did with Isabella. Plus, I know it was a relief for Ellen to be with her mom. Eventually her sisters came to visit at the end of her mother's stay which I know made El even happier. I was glad that more of her family came to see her and hang out - she'd been missing them tremendously.

Now that we're alone again we've talked more about her mother retiring and moving in. I do feel better about her watching Isa and Nico vs. a daycare. We even talked about helping her with some of bills (vs. paying daycare) to solve her not working and still being able to take care of her financial responsibilities. I don't know. So much to think about. My sensibilities vs. what little freedom I have left. I guess it would be better in a bigger house. In a cooler climate. Away from Florida. So I could start thinking about hanging up my design hat. And getting rid of my boat. And...

No comments: