Monday, July 23, 2007

Who's This Little Monkey???


I miss my swimming pool
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527
It's crazy how time has flown by. It's well over 8 months and when I think back of when she was first born I'm shocked at how much she has grown to become more of a little person. I'm not going to lie - I love her.

I used to kind of wonder how some parents revolved their whole lives around their children. I don't wonder anymore. Just thinking about her makes me laugh at all the simple things I see her do. At this age she's starting to get her own little personality.

She seems to be really attached to her mommy, but I'm not to shabby at soothing her either. She's very quick to smile and scream when she's excited. People seem to gravitate to her easily - "look at all that hair!" and "she's got such beautiful eyes" seem to be the standouts.

No comments: