Sunday, July 08, 2007


Joe and Lalaine
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527
The next morning was spent having breakfast at a local diner next door and meeting the family up for the rehearsal and dinner afterwards. I decided to help with some of the last minute details of the upcoming wedding, but gave up screwing around with the computers in lieu of running errands with Joe. Bonding time, y'know? Joe and Lal have visited us a couple of times in the past and I've grown to really like the guy. No pretenses and a standup guy he's a good match for Lalaine. Although he enjoys the booze and getting banged up in rugby, he's a pretty soft-hearted guy - don't let the exterior fool you. I spent some time with his father and shared some laughs. Also a good guy.


*Note that this is an older photo from last Thanksgiving - not a shot of a local diner or Joe and I running errands. I didn't have any timely pictures of either of those so I had to use a picture I already had of what's his head...the guy we're talking about...uuhh...Mr. No Pretense, Nice Guy...Joe.

No comments: