Monday, December 06, 2004


IMG_0038
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
In the guest bathroom we removed all the dark blue accents and instead replaced everything in brushed silver and white for a cleaner look. We added some other framed photos we picked up at various exhibtions and I installed a new wall fixture.

The last two rooms left to design were the master bed (shameful!) and my toy/computer room. Our trip to Japan let us FINALLY finish the master bedroom with a Japanese theme. While there we bought some silkscreened textiles, which I framed; a couple of Washi prints and I enlarged 10 photographs which I also framed and lined along the room. New drapes and lighting were added to make the room definitely more subdued.

Whew! Last is the computer room where I hope to begin making progress with and complete in the next two weeks. We plan on hosting a party for El's birthday and New Year's so it would be nice to bang out everything before then. Once the house is completed, then we can kick off the new year right.

No comments: