Sunday, April 26, 2009

Reliving Childhood Memories.


IMG_1769
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527
It's a pretty rare moment that we can, as a family, do something other than run errands and clean the house. As luck would have it Eleanor got called off from work Saturday morning (overstaffed at the hospital which is unusual since they are constantly short of people). I took full advantage of the situation and packed up the family quickly we headed over to SIlver Springs. As a small boy my parents took my brother and sister there when we lived in Jacksonville. The one thing that stood out in my mind were the glass bottom boats that allowed you to see all the spring's inhabitants in crystal clear water. When Rick visited last week I was hoping we'd make it out there, but I think he was wanting to do something closer to home base. No biggie.

No comments: