Sunday, April 26, 2009


DSC_0114
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527
Earlier we swung by Orange World. Odd, but it was something we remembered from our childhood - drinking fresh squeezed orange juice out a plastic orange shaped cup. We had hoped to score these beauts, but alas, it was not to be sold anymore. It looked like the place opted out of the old school souvenirs for crappy ass "Orlando" tee shirts that you could get from just about anywhere for $1.

Once back Rick wanted to get his old man nappy time in so I decided to be productive and do some work in the master bedroom as a surprise for Eleanor. I ended up putting new window treatments, painting the backwall chocolate brown and putting up a textile accent on the opposite wall. Two hours later it was done and looking good. Even with free time on my hands I still managed to do work. I'm a glutton for punishment. I was hoping to take the boat to the lake for a spin and maintenance, but the weather started to get a little grey so once again we worked on the wireless network again. We got out again for dinner at Logan's and the rest of the night was spent chilling at the house so I could tidy up before El got home Monday.

No comments: