Sunday, April 26, 2009


IMG_1841
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527
5 o'clock came too quickly and we didn't have time finish the whole park, but I'm not so sure if Isa would've been interested in seeing the albino gators or Silver Springs' Largest Ball of Mud. All that mattered is that I got to relive some of my childhood memories and share them with my family. We decided to have dinner there since it was still daylight and nice out. After a short drive we settled on a bbq place called Oakwood Grill. The service was fast, the food good and the people very nice. Isa and Nico got their share of compliments from passersby and staff alike. It felt like we weren't even in Florida anymore, but somewhere else in the true south. Even the quick drive home was nice. Everyone feel asleep as the sun dipped down and I was able to look back at our perfect day out.

Next stop...another fond memory from my childhood...Marineland in Palatka...

No comments: