Thursday, May 15, 2008

Support Group.


IMG_4358
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527
El's mom recently was diagnosed with something that required her to have surgery. El wanted to spend a week in Charleston to be with her during this time. Unfortunately my work load wouldn't allow me to take time off for this so I bought a ticket for El and Isa only. Fortunately, all of El's siblings were able to go be there for their mom. I was also glad to hear that my mom and dad were able to be with her as well and shuttle her as needed to various appointments, cook food and offered her to stay with them while she rested.

Thankfully, the surgery was a success and didn't seem to require anything more than the few followup check-ups. At least Isa got to see her Lolas and Lolo again. I'm sure they enjoyed spending time. Lolo Rick even got to hold her without her screaming bloody murder.

No comments: