Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


IMG_4621
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527
Despite the fact that I had to work early morning Sunday for Mother's Day I did what I could to honor Eleanor and make sure that the day was as special as I could make it. I planned out a simple cookout and invite Rachel and Clarence over to celebrate.

Typically I would make reservations to somewhere nice that we could dine at, but with my new schedule it would've been too complicated and pricey. I shopped out earlier in the week and picked up two racks of baby back ribs, some chicken, fresh corn on the cob and other veggies and fruits to make kebobs with. I had already purchased a nice gift for her earlier in the month so I was pretty much set to go. Saturday night I prepped out the food after my buddy Ray left town so I could get moving as soon as I got home from work Sunday evening.

No comments: