Thursday, December 20, 2007

Now that I literally made contractors work through the weekend to get a Monday deadline in place I see the finish line finally. El started to get ina better mood and is pushing herself to get the house in order. She even worked through the night to set up our new Christmas tree. I bought all new decor for the holidays to make it easier on us to set up and take down and hopefully get her (us) into the holiday spirit. I think it's working. I put up new Christmas lights outside. The house is clean and decorated and the Christmas cards are in the mail!

I decided to not go home this year so we could take a break from entertaining. I just want to spend time with my wife and little girl quietly. No exchanging of gifts (we're broke after it's been all said and done), except for the kids. Rachel has been kind enough to drive them over to SC for us when she goes home this weekend.

No comments: