Wednesday, December 26, 2007


DSC_0226
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527
It was good way to kick of the new upcoming new year. The company even relocated us in the building to a new renovated office area fully customized. I got a brand new custom desk which kinda of made me feel better about coming into this position and making me feel like I finally got my own space. A run to Ikea gave me a chance to customize my corner area more for me. I even swiped my own 13" tv. Sweet!

Anyways, on the Eve El and I prepared homemade lasagna, greek salad and banana pudding for the crew. It was a short day so basically I showed up with hot food, ate lunch with the guys, chatted and broke the hell out to be with the family. El took the opportunity to see Anna and Chris Wortel and give them their gift. I had some last minute details to take care of and took a powernap while I had some time alone.

The evening went pretty uneventful (which was good), although I sensed some disappointment from El after a run of Warcraft - a guilty pleasure I admit. As soon as soon as midnight hit it seemed Isa knew and woke up from her nap to kickstart the festivities. Our traditional Midnight Mass took a backseat to allow the little girl some time to see what Santa had left her and mommy. Then, of course, it was a chance to open a couple of presents. We played with some of her new toys and took plenty of pictures. Around 2:30am it was time to put her back to bed so we could power up for the next day.

No comments: