Sunday, May 31, 2009

Thanks Teresa!

Out of the blue a friend of mine called me the other week. After the "long time, no see's" she brought up an idea that clicked instantly with me. She mentioned how much she enjoyed reading my blog and that I should do something more with it. Not wanting to let the cat out of the bag, let's just say it was right up my alley and what started out as a simple cookbook became something more. Later that day after mulling it over I was compelled to call her back and thank her. After speaking to a couple of more people to bounce it around the consensus was "that's a great idea!' I got alot of positive feedback and some other ideas on how to produce said book. Traditional book publishing or more of an online approach? I still like the traditional route, but the online approach also has its advantages. Either way more research is needed to flesh it out more and set the tone of the book. There's alot to weigh out and it'll require a lot of work and development, but I'm pretty stoked about it. Thanks T! So what's your cut?

No comments: