Sunday, May 31, 2009

How Could I Not Post This??

Thanks James (Hawkman) for this killer dig. I'm sure every designer/animator gets sick of this attitude from prospective clients. What are we - idiots? It's amazing how many people claim "no budget" or "next time we promise to throw more work your way" or some other seriously lame excuse. If you can't afford to pay for it then why are you trying to hire someone to do the design work for you? Better get your Microsoft Word software and crayons out then...

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Wow I sensed your frustrations. Made me chuckle. Can u say shiso sushi

Luis said...

Hi. I'd like to get the iPhone 3Gs now but can only pay you for the Shuffle. But if this works well, then I'll bring in more relatives next week and get more iPhones. Does that work for you?

Lek said...

EXACTLY - it amazes me what some people will say. They'd never say things like that to their mechanic or plumber...