Friday, August 05, 2005


IMG_0060
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
The next morning we teed off at Legend Oaks Golf Club in Summerville. It was raining pretty good, but we were determined to play. I had been gearing up all month in preparation of this by going to the range and even squeezing in a few rounds of golf at home. The weather cleared up and we were up and running. David, Danny and Jeff played a group and Marc, Sean and I made the second group. After all my hustling all month I am proud to say...I need to practice more (playing with Dan and some of his friends at Champions Gate here in Orlando this weekend - that'll be interesting). I flat out suck. No really. To add a little salt to the wound, Sean was AWESOME and for not having played in five years Marc did fairly well. I must be a glutton for punishment.

Later that evening, El and I met up with Dave and Cheryl, Carl and Kristy and Kristy's roommate for dinner. Friday was to be Dave and Cheryl's anniversary so it was perfect timing. We checked out a new spot for us called Queen Anne's Revenge - a kind of old British Colony themed seafood restaurant. Tasty. Afterwards it was off for coffee, dessert and more goofing around at Kaminsky's, one of our old fave coffee spots.

We got back to Cher's at midnight where we hung out some more and hit the sack. The next mornig we went back to my folks for lunch and hit the road to Orlando. I could've easily stayed longer but, alas, it was not meant to be. Either way it was good to see some old faces and catch up.

No comments: