Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Len's Last Day


Epcot
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
This was from Len's last day here in Orlando. We decided to head out to Epcot for the day - surprisingly she had never been there before. The day was clear and cool. Of course, we all goofed around and had a lot of laughs so I was glad to see her come down to Orlando for the weekend. The next few days after this day was stressing because of my father's impending surgery. After the day was up we headed straight to the Gaylord Palms to see the ice sculpture exhibit (it was the last day).

4 comments:

XOsunnydaysXO said...

Woo-Hoo! You got the pics up from my Florida trip! Thanks so much for flying me out; it was truly lots of fun! It was great to just laugh and be silly with my "partner in crime" again!! :)

XOsunnydaysXO said...

Woo-Hoo! You got the pics up from my Florida trip! Thanks so much for flying me out; it was truly lots of fun! It was great to just laugh and be silly with my "partner in crime" again!! :)

XOsunnydaysXO said...

Woo-Hoo!! You got the pics from my Florida trip up! Thanks for flying me out there and taking me out; I had a great time! It was so much fun to be able to just laugh and be silly with my "partner in crime" again! It's been a long time!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pleng Pleng - glad you had a good time. Too bad Iking couldn't make it to round it all out. Next time na lang!