Sunday, June 28, 2009

Time Flies When You're Getting Old...


Pals
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527
I was just struck by how fast time has gone by with the addition of the two little ones. I would've never thought that I would be the father of two great kids. The house can get quite messy with toys and books everywhere. The TV is always turned to Disney or Cartoon Network. The diaper pail never fails to make me gag. I wash poop and urine with an ungloved hand. I get very little sleep compared to a few years ago. I don't get to do hardly any of the things that I used to love doing and my once decent paycheck never seems to last as long as it used to - it goes to formula, Dora Campbell Soups, diapers, kid's clothing and the occasional toy. I don't mind any of it...much. LOL!

No comments: