Wednesday, March 29, 2006


Manhattan at dusk
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
We hopped on the next bus to stop at Tribeca the next stop enroute. What did I find gazing out of the window not even 10 minutes drive from Chinatown? J&R’s Music – an oasis of quality electronics that offered more realistic pricing. I found what I needed not even 5 minutes later for the astoundingly low, low price of $28! They even let us plug in our dead battery for an hour while we ate dinner at a local Udon noodle shop across from Ground Zero of the World Trade Center. The temperature dropped significantly so the hot soup came in handy to warm us up back to life. We even managed to charge it up and walk the Brooklyn Bridge to take some great night shots. After the disaster at Chinatown, everything seemed on the up and up. Hot food in us, battery fully charged and in better spirits we headed out to walk on the Brooklyn Bridge where we took some amazing night shots. The day couldn’t have gotten any worse until I realized I lost my buspass.

No comments: