Friday, September 24, 2004

Hurricanes Suck!


jeanne
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
Aaah sunny Florida. What's not to like? Tourist drivers everywhere. But what's worse than that? FLORIDA drivers. I cannot believe how bad drivers are here. Overly aggressive or inconsiderately slo-o-ow.

But even worse than the humidity and heat during peak summer season is the hurricanes. Welcome back Jeanne! My fourth in 2 months. House is already kinda jacked up. Fence got beat to hell and the roof's shingles have to be replaced. Trees are down and everything is just in a state of disarray. It kind of takes the joy of maintaining your house and yard out. November 30th is officially the end of hurricane season, which has been unusually busy this year. I just wonder if the hurricanes know that.

All I know is that me and El are heading out to the Far East for two weeks in Japan. I'm pretty stoked about it and want to get the hell outta here. Unfortunately, it'll be during the MONSOON season there. Doh! Oh well. Can't have it all.

No comments: