Saturday, September 25, 2004

Cabin Fever


Cabin Fever
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
So it begins again. Hurricane no.4 is to hit early this morning around 2 am. The last time we had to go thru this the house was boarded up (and dark) and we had very little to do but keep our eyes fixated on the television. That got increasingly boring and even surfing the web became unbearable. Can't go outside and don't want to sit in the house eating the boredom out.

El has to work at the hospital today (7am - 7pm) and they are actually going to allow her to go home for a few hours to shower, eat and unwind before she has to drive back for her second shift tomorrow. They require her to be back by 11pm tonight and spend the night. Good thing we packed her an inflatable bed and sleeping bag along with the laptop with movies. I'd rather be here myself, but with her here. We'll see what happens tonight.

On another topic, it's a good thing I started this blogger. I think I can use it to document our highly anticipated trip to Japan. I'll probably post pictures onto shutterfly.com as well.

I think I'll "hunker down" for now.

No comments: