Tuesday, September 21, 2004

The Beginning Of Something I Would Never Do

I never thought I'd ever do this. I mean seriously who would post up their ramblings on the web for everyone to see? Much less why would anyone want to read this? I do I guess. So herein lies my first entry into something that I imagine eventually I'll either give up doing after this first entry or forget my login or just think it silly and stop. But nevertheless, here I go. How's the water?

Who am I?
I'm Erick and a designer in Florida. Some of my family and closer friends call me by my parent's nickname, Lek. I'm married to Eleanor (or El as everyone calls her) - let's see some 5 years or so. We've dated since high school (oooh...one of those people). I'm originally from Charleston, SC and went to the Savannah College of Art and Design. I have an older brother and sister and a younger sister.

Now that the short introductions are established I'll sign off! Until we next meet...

-Lek

3 comments:

Lek said...

Yeah not too shabby. I'm gonna break out those html books you sent me and see if I can learn something new.

Luis said...

Hmmm, something I thought I would never see in this lifetime -- Lek blog. Hehe.

See you and El here in LA, sunday!

Lek said...

Yeah yeah yeah I know...see in a few days! Woo hoo!