Monday, October 23, 2006

Whoa.


Old School
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
You know how you start with one thing on a websearch and from there you go to something else and from there that reminds of something else and so on? Well that's how I ended up finding a picture someone posted of me and some friends from my freshman year in Wagner High School at Clark Air Force Base in the Philippines. Holy crap.

I haven't seen or heard from these guys since I left back in '87. Can't figure which one was me? Try the third from the right pencilneck in the grey pants and striped shirt. I still remember some of these guys' names.

Left to right: Frankie Butler, Robert Ballesteros (whom I think lives in Tampa now), Tah Bevill, Darrien Demps, John Agcoili, unknown brother (Raj I think?), Pencil Neck, Glenn Ordonez and Neil Lagman.

Blast from the past...

1 comment:

XOsunnydaysXO said...

Ha! I picked you out right away!