Monday, October 02, 2006

Vaarwel en Goodluck, Ingraad!


Bowling Crew
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
Wow! Another great weekend. By the end of the week I was ready for some more decompression time. Last weekend was going to be a hard act to follow, but I was going to try like hell to have a good time. By the close of day at work I decided to get an impromptu crew to McCormick & Schmick's for a couple of drinks and some food. We hadn't done a Happy Hour in a long time so we were due.

El was the first on the scene and soon followed by Ed, me, Jen V in tha Hizzy, Tommy & Lyndsey, Paul, Chuck, and then at the tail end Paula and Jeremy. The weather had been shaping up to be beautiful with a nice cold front coming in so we made the most of the evening by dining al fresca. I hope the weather holds up. I've had enough of the hot weather.

Saturday El and I got up fairly early to run some errands. We ate brunch outside at the Celebration Diner and enjoyed the warm sun. Afterwards we made our way to Downtown Disney top down to take care of a couple of things and do a little light shopping for Isabella's room. By 3 we had to make our way home to shower up for a going away party.

Ingrid, one of Paul's roommates, was going back home to Holland. I hate to see her go, but I know it's all for the best. Can't believe a year has come and gone so fast. I remember the first time I met her was when I joined Scott, Brynn, Paul and Sanne downtown to head to Monkey Bar one weekend. Soon after she became a nice fixture to all the parties and outings - Halloween, Christmas, birthdays, boating, etc.

No comments: