Tuesday, April 19, 2005


P3280005
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
So although our fishing trip was a wash, it still had its share of laughs. Some other things caught onboard, namely this woman next to us, included a crab trap, a raw chicken breast, a three mile island mutant fish/tadpole thing ("Re-e-elea-a-ase me, huma-a-an") and a huge ass pelican - no shit.

$40 poorer we decided to do some power drinking at some of the local bars. We met some of Paul's friends at Rockaway Grill where we did more drinking and by 6pm I was TOAST. Scott and Paul were to carry on the adventure while I swerved home 110 miles away. I got home at around 9pm, took a shower and was done for the evening.

I think El took pity on me, although I'm sure she was pretty exhausted too after a 14 hour shift at the hospital, since we were supposed to go out that night.. We slept in (9am) and started a new day of goofing off.

No comments: