Monday, April 04, 2005

Another Chick Concert...


jason1
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
Dan hooked us up with a couple of tickets to Universal Studios Mardi Gras where he works on the weekend. Some of the feature acts each week included Huey Lewis and the News, Macy Gray, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Arrested Development and on the night we went - Jason Mraz.

It was a pretty nice night out - cool outside - and was a nice ending to our day of getting some gardening done. She enjoyed the show and I gotta admit he sounded pretty decent live, but a bunch of slow songs is not my cup of tea. I only recognized a couple of his songs including Remedy and an exceptional cover of Hall & Oates' I Can't Go For That. At one point El bought his CD a few months back, but somehow it disappeared into a box of old CD's under my desk at home. How that happened I don't know.

No comments: