Monday, March 09, 2009


Daycare!
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527
That first morning I was up after a restless night and things were going pretty smooth and on schedule. By 9:15 I was at Loch haven turning in paperwork, doing the tour, asking questions and informing the caregivers of their routine. Nicholas' dropoff was simple enough. Once I walked Isa to her room she immediately started playing with toys and the other kids. Wow! I think I was more upset than she was. I told her to be good and play nice and I would be back later. "OK. Bye Daddy!" What the hell?!?

Ha! At least it was easier than I thought. All day at work all I wanted to do was get back to them and see how they did. As soon as 7pm rolled around I was off to pick them up. The caregivers informed me that all in all the kids did great. Surprisingly Nico cried most of the second half because of another baby that cried incessantly. Isa didn't nap at all and cried once asking for me :( but was soon appeased with coloring books and puzzles while the other kids slept.

No comments: