Wednesday, November 21, 2007


IMG_3511
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527
They almost share a birthday together only 3 days apart - Ricky on November 8th and Isa on the 11th. I knew Ricky wouldn't want his birthday to be a big deal so I never even acknowledged it until the day of the party so as to not "let the cat out of the bag" too soon. I dragged him out with me to "run errands, pick up food" while the rest of the family and friends assembled at Kevin and Cher's to attend to last minute details. Of course, all that planning went out the window last minute when all we could hear outside of Len's house was people saying "ssshhhh...they're here". Geezus. I'm sure he was surprised at that moment at what was unfolding before his entrance.

2 comments:

ha1ku said...

Nice shootin' Tex!

XOsunnydaysXO said...

haha! tough with a camera in your eye!