Thursday, May 26, 2005

Early Birthday SURPRISE!


product_12001_l1
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
Welp the cowerks got me this year. I'm usually pretty stealthy about birthdays these past few years. I'd rather just keep it on the "D.L." and not "floss". For lunch the standard Lunch Bunch (Scotty, Tommy and Paulie) went out to Ale House to grab some eats. I axed some of the other officemates if they wanted to go, but they totally "fronted" and were like "naaah". So we went and a few minutes later a few more people showed up - Amy, Ed, Higgins, AGlen and Dan dropped in for lunch as well - the same hooligans that said "naaah". Doh!

Afterwards, they totally made me "trip" by asking me to come to the conference room to go over another concept for an Affiliate Kit and catching me off guard - "SURPRISE!" Cake, birthday card, gift and the entire building were there. They got me some Mango Margarita Mix and the topper, Slang FlashCards. Hilarious! Now I can brush up on my lingo and up my street cred. Thanks guys!

No comments: