Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Pals


Pals
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527
Just by chance I logged into the video surveillance at Isa and Nicholas' daycare to see how they were doing and I was pleasantly surprised to see her holding hands with two other little girls playing well. I've been kind of unsure about how she was doing socially. Usually when I drop her off she always seems a little shy and quieter than she is at home. It was nice to see her social skills improving. I've already seen growth in her behavior around other people. As a baby she was always kind of unhappy around people other than El and I, but since her stays here she has warmed up to other people ("Peace out homies!).

Nicholas on the has also become quite the ladies' man. Every day that I have picked him up someone is bestowing kisses upon kisses to him or threatening to take him home with her. He takes it all in stride flirting right back with smiles and cooing. He gets that from me - I still do that when the fairer sex kisses up on me. I've seen him on just about woman's lap at the Children's Academy right down to the receptionists getting more than his share of fanfare.

Well I'm glad that they are certainly adjusting well. We are, too.

No comments: