Sunday, May 13, 2007


Daddy's Girl
Originally uploaded by erickpineda527.
It was hard but well worth it. Lawn was mowed, edged and blown. Laundry was washed, dried and put away. Kitchen was scrubbed down. Floors were vacuumed and mopped. Aquarium was cleaned and plants all watered. Dinner was ready. Bailey and Isa both got nice long baths. This year El has also become much more tech saavy so it made my gift shopping a little easier.

I bought pretty much all her own doodads to surf the web, blog and share pictures. Since she loves taking photos of Isa and us I bought her a Polaroid Digital Frame that will fade in all the different pictures she's taken since before Is a was still in the womb. I thought it a nice way to show how far we've come as parents and how much Isa had grown. I admit I was shocked how different the little monkey looked before and now.

1 comment:

XOsunnydaysXO said...

awww...fat cheeks!